Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Buzz: Lohan Loves Leprosy!

Report by Mr Smith

'Alleged catfighter and all around back biter' Lindsey Lohan (The Parent Trap) is in negotiations to star in a film penned by 'comedy writer/director' Tom Brady (The Hot Chick) titled 'Looting Leper'.

The film is about a mild mannered woman, who contracts leprosy and uses this disease to infect and trick people out of money.
Lohan was apparently reported to have said while snapping her fingers, "If I could use leprosy I would so use it to make money, hell yea I would! Hilton would be gone man, gone!"

Will this
film be an epidemic at the box office, or will it drop quickly off the charts? Just remember... you heard it on VIN first!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home