Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Buzz: Ford Still Young At Heart

Report By Mr Jones

With the long in development Indiana Jones 4 finally gearing up for production, star Harrison Ford has lashed out at critics who say he is too old to play the charismatic adventurer.

"I am {cough cough} not too old! I'm only 64! ...Or am I? I can't remember, my memory's not too good these days. But I'm still doing Calista Flockhart and she's young enough to be my daughter or even granddaughter haw haw! As soon as I get my hip replaced again I know I will be ready to do the stunts myself! We are planning a very scary stunt where I run down some stairs - Spielberg wanted to use CGI but I said no I can do it! I can't believe people are saying I'm too old! How dare they! In my day you respected your elders! And I'm definitely an elder! Now where did I leave my copy of TV Guide? I have to check when Matlock is on." wheezed the 64 year old action man.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home