Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Rumor Mill: Matt LeBlanc “Furious”

Report by Tyler “Ty” Deschanel

As expected NBC officially announced this week that unfunny sitcom Joey has been cancelled. The ill-conceived spin off from marginally funnier original “Friends” had been suffering from poor ratings and was cut short mid season to make way for My Name Is Earl and The Office. Rumour has it Joey star Matt LeBlanc is reportedly furious: “I’m furious!”

The dim witted Italian also added “They never gave us a chance! I mean even Just Shoot Me and Dharma & Greg made it to series 3! Just Shoot Me for gosh sakes! I blame the writers! And also my co stars! The directors were rubbish too! I knew the spin off should have been about me and Gunther as undercover private eyes in a circus, that’s TV gold! Mama Mia!”

Newly jobless Joey star Miguel A Nunez is hoping to star in his own sitcom later in the year featuring him as a guy with some friends who go on dates and do stuff and then talk about it. He remarked: “It’s a very original concept”.

All I can say is (and not for the first time) thank goodness for Miguel A Nunez!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do u know wat channel this Miguel Nunez show is gonna b on? He used to be jokes in sparks lol

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home