Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Rumor Mill: Cained off about Superman

Report by Clarissa Scheissberg

"Actor" Dean Cain (who played second fiddle to Teri Hatcher in Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman), is apparantly annoyed about this summer's film Superman Returns. He was apparantly overheard saying, "It should have been me! I'm the real Superman! I'm the real Superman! Do you hear me? Kal El is ME! and I am Kal El! Son of Marlon Brando!" while being dragged drunk kicking from a downtown sleazy stripclub in Tijuana. Superman? More like Supernut!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't believe a word of it. Whoever over heard Dean must have had a few too many drinks. Dean just announced a few weeks ago that he was happy to pass the torch to someone else. He has been trying to dump the Superman symbol since he left the show over 10 years ago. Um and by the way Marlon Brando was in the Chris reeve movies, not in Lois and Clark. I would take this persons word with a jigger of salt!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home