Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Sunday, May 14, 2006

The Buzz: Enrique's "Monster" comeback


Report by Clarissa Scheissberg

Son of the popular sexy old crooner Julio and boyfriend of one time tennis player Anna Kournikova, Enrique Iglesias is set to record a comeback album. When asked if he could top his most popular song, the overplayed "Hero", he stood still and looked solemnly up to the sky with his hand pressed deeply on his heart and allegedly replied "If this spanish remake of the "Monster Mash" does not make it into the Top 100, my heart will surely die. Almost like I did in the music video 'Hero'. I set the world alight with my hat and wailing..." Dramatic and handsome. Is there really a bigger pop star than Julio Igesias's son?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home